Friday, May 16, 2014

Let's just say that I'm exited to have broken my record when it come to travel distance & yes for the first time ever, I even left Canada. I travelled for a week to Riviera Maya to stay at the Grand Sirenis with my whole college class. I was glad to have traded the cold rainy day  in Canada for the warm summer sunshine in Mexico. What I didn't expect from my first vacation outside  of Canada, was how much different it was. It was like stepping in another world where everything was new and different like the weather, the plants, the trees, the animals. I was very grateful of the opportunity that my college gave us in order to this beautiful place. Without further more here are some of the fun excursion I did during my stay.


                              Inline image 9
(getting super excited, cause we are finally there) 

First we went to Xcaret, which is a very a large park filled with 40 attractions. I'm afraid to say that I got lost many time, cause it's just so huge. My favourite part was to swim with the nurse shark & petting them (which felt like wet sand paper.) I also love the underground river  that was include with the bracelet (it had amazing view).  This labyrinth is filled with cave & tunnel ,you get to swim in this fresh water stream with a snorkel gear and a life jacket which is fun for everyone.



                           Inline image 48

                           Inline image 33
                                                         ( the nurse sharks)

                            Inline image 7
(Just wanted to be a turtle....kinda like the teenage mutant ninja turtle...don't you judge me)

Second we went to Xel Ha, I found comparing to Xcaret was a little smaller with a lot more physical & water Activities. They had great spots for snorkelling,  Zip lining in water,  cliff diving , going down the lazy river with a tube & many other activities.


One of our last excursion was Tulum, it was a very interesting tour about the Mayan past lifestyle. Our tour guide Alfanso was do funny & told us many fun different fact that made the tour even more amazing. Since Tulum was a tour that didn't have much water activities I would suggests to bring lots of water to help you keep hydrated.
                                                       ( some picture of the tour)
                           Inline image 7

                           Inline image 6   
 
In all Mexico was a wonderful place, I really just enjoyed the simplest thing like how the warm sunshine would caress my skin, the long walk on the beach in the warm humid breeze, the delicious food and let's not forget the amazing staff at the resort that made us feel like home. Adios Mexico, until next time.....which hopefully I shall return.

No comments:

Post a Comment