Thursday, October 31, 2013

                          Home is where the heart is <3

It's been 4 years that I'm proud to say I made Moncton my home. I like this city in particular, because there is so much fun stuff to do (comparing to the little country village that I used to live) This is why I'm so excited to share with you guy's and gal's, three places that I'm very fond of.

First place is the Champlain mall, I know pretty typical coming  from a shopaholic person like me. With over 150 stores, Champlain is a place that you can basically find all you want  under one roof. Pretty fun when its a rainy day or you don't feel like driving from store to store.
                               
                                    
                               (took a random photo on a site, Champlain mall in all its Christmas glory)

My second favourite place is a store that I've loved  ever since I was a little girl. First located
in Champlain place, then Highfield square mall and then moved another time in Botsford St, is the one and only store called ''Passage''. Passage sells pretty unique items, books, clothes etc...coming from all over the world! This store is pretty much the reason why I started to have interest in different culture. Not forgetting the amazingly friendly staff that makes every visit pleasant.


Image
                                                              (The passage store!! )

One of my  favourite attraction that I visit every year is Treego. Treego is a place where you do obstacles from tree to tree. But with no worries since your hooked with safety cables. All in all, Treego is a nice safe way to conquer your fear of height!

                                              
                                                        ( one of many Treego obstacles )

No comments:

Post a Comment